April 4, 2017 Items
- Co-authored resolution supporting SB 687, which would work to ensure that non-profit hospital closures don't impact the availability of emergency services.
- Authored letter in support of AB 1506 repealing Costa-Hawkins to protect rent control policies.
- Authored letter in support of AB 1038, calling for tuition-free public education by 2030, calling for tuition-free public education by 2030.
- Authored amendment to Berkeley Municipal Code Section 23C.22.050 on Short-Term Rental Regulations.
- Introduced the Pathways Project, a comprehensive, multi-pronged approach to fighting homelessness in the community.
- Supported the Fresh Start Resolution with aim to reconstitute the Board of Library Trustees in an attempt to make the board more responsive to citizen concerns.
- Appointed a Non-Voting UC Berkeley Student Representative to the Berkeley City Council.